I’M IN FUCKING TEARS
ayo i dont give a fuck
THIS MY SHIT
imma do this today
Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors
Sundays at 9 a.m. ET starting August 31 on Disney XD
NIGGA WE MADE IT
Miles Morales voiced by Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino
FUCKING TOMORROW SON
matching icons for you and your friends
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
On Monday, Anita Sarkeesian posted a segment titled “Women as Background Decoration.” It examined how gratuitous sexual abuse and violence permeates contemporary video games. By the next day, she had received so many violent threats that she had to flee her home. And these weren’t idle Internet threats — some contained accurate identifying information about Sarkeesian’s home and family, enough for law enforcement to get involved.
But she’s not wrong | Follow @micdotcom
The people who say that there’s no sexism in gaming; do they ever wonder why “trolls” consistently target people who point out sexism and take it to these extremes or is the whole thing just random chance to them every single time?
Wow. I watched this video a few months back, and I had no idea this had happened. I ultimately stopped being an active online gamer due to the harassment. Getting a message saying “hey whore” every time I logged onto PSN. Or being told a variety of sexually explicit things while playing online… it’s exhausting. Poor girl.